New Ottobre

The new Ottobre Woman preview is up here. (The all designs pdf is here ). I'm desperately trying to look past the fabrics at the designs. I have to admit that if I wasn't subscribed I probably wouldn't have bothered buying this issue. There's not as much here for my body shape. Having said that, one or two designs could be promising. #8 looks like it could be good. Perhaps I could take #1 and morph the neckline details to my TNT Ott tee. #5 might have potential, otherwise most of the pants are too wide in the leg for me. My legs are the slimmest part of me, no need to mask that too much! I like #10, but I don't know how that gathering would go over the girls. Hmmm, I will reserve final judgement until I have looked at the magazine in person. Sometimes it's hard to be wowed on the net.

Comments