Some photos


I finished the pinafore for Em at last. This pattern is from Topkids 49 #12. Originally the pattern looked like the sketch. I didn't want to do the teddy head so I squared the front bib.










Here's the front -


And here's the back -


It looks very wide so I hope it fits.



While I was banging away on domes, I finally got around to putting the domes on the jacket for my other niece. This has been sitting buried on my desk an embarrassingly long time waiting for the domes. I haven't put any domes on the mock pocket flaps as it just looked too much for a wee jacket, especially with the embroidery. If DSis wants them after all, I can always put them on. After waiting so long, I think she'd be too scared to risk it though. :-) Lori already has the trousers that match.

This is Burda 9749.


I still have to put the band on E's top. That's a job for tomorrow night.


Comments

Sew-4-Fun said…
Keely, I only found your blog today. The jacket and pinny are fantastic. Excellent work! They look very expensive.
Anonymous said…
That's adorable! What's on the hanger under the jacket? Oh, and can I borrow the pattern? ;-)