Judy kindly volunteered to give me a hand with the patterns, so armed with chocolates, coffee and cola, we sat down Monday night and went though the lot. We ended up culling half of my pattern stash!
299 patterns soon to be gone (minus those Judy removed to her house...)
Leaving me with the majority of my remaining 268 patterns in the drawers (the Jalies are on a shelf with the Ottobres) and another 28 'probables' in the blue box you can see in the bottom corner. At the moment these have just been shoved in the drawers and still need to be organised properly. Maybe some others will join the culled pile when that happens. :)
There are also 2 Hotpatterns (my first) winging their way to me after I was inspired by both Debbie's and Michelle's results.
I still have to go through my mother's even larger stash of patterns. Somehow I ended up with all of them to sort out after I mentioned that old/vintage patterns can be sold. Judy and I had a quick flick through a couple of boxes and spotted about a dozen pre-1970 patterns, but by this stage it was getting on for midnight so have left them for another night (or two).