Lost in the books

Ugh! I am sick of studying. Even studying fuelled by pineapple lumps, jaffas and m&ms. I have definitely decided that dry, dusty, memorize-the-facts politics papers are not for me. BORING!!! It really does spell out how different DH and I are as he did an entire degree in this.

At least this will be out of the way in 48 hours. Then just the exam on Sociological theorists Durkheim, Weber and Marx. Does it sound sad to say I find that more interesting? I'm actually looking forward to revising for that. I know. I've obviously been studying too much and have lost touch with reality, lol. Just to add to the geeky nerdiness look, I'll confess that when I was in the Uni bookstore the other day, I found at least 4 textbooks that I'm keen to read over the holidays. I soooo need to get a life!

Comments

Rhoto said…
Oh, NO, Keely!! This IS "a life"!! Of interesting, brain-picking learning & fun!!
Soft hug from a "hooked", happily myopic fellow student!!
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)
Judy Ross said…
Right! That's it, we're staging an intervention! As soon as your 2nd exam is over (and you've recovered, hehehe) you will be required to participate in a girly day of shopping, coffee (ok, coke for you) drinking, chocolate eating, gossip and so on. Reading text books during the holidays is just too geeky for words! You can start sucking up again next year
:-)