Did you all hear that?

That WOOHOO!! was the sound of me finishing my last exam and starting 3 weeks holiday. :)
Now the sewing and myriad other things on my list can start.......
But for tonight, all that is in my plans is to put my feet up and relax. I have a glass of wine and a tv remote and a tape of ER, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Dexter... you get the picture. I'm keen to get to tracing off something but wine kinda puts me in a state where I should not be allowed near scissors, fabric or patterns, lol.

Tomorrow is set aside for collecting wood and helping my 7yo with her castle construction. Hubby has built helped her build a wonder with polystyrene and tomorrow we get to paint and decorate. She wants furniture which should be interesting. I better not drink too much wine. :)

Comments

CraftRage said…
Yay for you!! Enjoy your shows, and good luck with furnishing the castle!
Vicki said…
Well done!! Enjoy your break :)
Kat said…
Most definitely a WOOHOO moment! Hope you enjoyed that wine!!