Sue at Quilt, Sew, Sew Sue has been kind enough to award me this:
As part of this I need to tell you seven things you may not know about me and then nominate seven other blogs I love to follow. What might you not know about me? (Some of these may not come as a surprise e.g. #4)
1. Well you may have gathered this already, but I have finally finished my BA degree and barring some catastrophe will have it in my hand within the month. :)
2. I dislike ironing. I really dislike ironing. To the point that I have been known to wet clothes and put them back through the dryer so I can pull them out and hang while hot. Consequently there is a large pile of clothes waiting to be rehabilitated into household wardobes. Or put through the dryer. ;)
3. I would prefer to clean the bathroom than iron 'the pile'.
4. I purchase on impulse. That's why I have a stash. A very large stash. Not just fabric but patterns too. Far more than I could ever realistically sew.
5. I have six brothers and 4 sisters. And I'm the oldest.
6. My husband is awesome. He truly is. The last few years I have been studying he has been my lifeline to sanity, whether it's proofreading, listening to my recap of lectures or sneaking me into the Uni staff club for cheap hot chocolates. So far he hasn't run screaming from the idea of my post-graduate studies which could take the next 5 years.
7. I have read all the Twilight series and enjoyed them. I also want to see the movies - yay for daughters which give me an excuse to go.
Now to nominate 7 others. I always hate having to pick just a few of the many, many blogs I follow, but I know how cool it is to receive an award so....
Ummm, Ummmm, I'll come back and add the other three tomorrow. :)